Monday, August 20, 2012

Changes

So along with the diet change and juicing, the cottage cheese and flax seed oil every morning, the baking soda protocol, I feel there must be more I can be doing.  Hmmmm, coffee enemas?  I've got to get serious about my health.  I start drinking only alkaline water.  My real estate agent even sells bottles of Real Water spray that will make filtered water alkaline for you and gifts me with a bottle that will last me for months or a month, if I only drank more water.  I drink my fair share, but my skin is still as dry as a lizard.  I always tell people that when I die you will be able to make belts and boots from my legs.

So I make some real changes.  I toss out all products in my entire household that has harmful chemicals -  my underarm deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body lotions, make-up, cleaning products, laundry detergent.  I start reading the labels of everything in the house, not missing a single word I can't pronounce and it goes into the trash. 

It's a new day and a new beginning.  I'm going to start being more responsible with this body I am supposed to be taking care of.  Going to wake up and be more conscious of what I am doing to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment